* McDermott Community of Christ will have Barb Koch give the worship for Church School at 9:30am followed by classes. Our guest speaker for the 10:45am worship service will be the Bountiful Mission Center President, High Priest Connie Altman. Priest Jeff Buffinger will preside over the service. Children’s ministry will be given by Nancy Crabtree. Rhonda Morkassel will be the accompanist for the service and Erica Eddleman will provide ministry of music. Prayer meeting on Wednesday will be presided over by Deacon Mick Gillette with Brenda Gillette giving the theme.
Worship services will be at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 15, and Sunday school will begin at 9:30 a.m.
Ladies Bible Study will start at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 17, at the office annex. All ladies are invited to attend Bible study.
COLTS and friends will meet for lunch at noon Tuesday, Nov. 17, at Ponderosa in Wheelersburg.
Rase Martin will have devotions at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18, at the River Bend House in Wheelersburg. The praise, prayer and Bible study service will begin at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18, and Rase Martin will be teaching.
Helping Hands Ladies Group will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at the church annex. It will be a pitch-in dinner.
The First Church of Christ again will be a relay station for Operation Christmas Child, and the church will be open the following hours to receive boxes:
4 to 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, through Friday, Nov. 20;
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21;
4 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22; and
9 to 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 23.
If you would like more information about these events or the church, please call the church office at (740) 574-5031 or Rase Martin, minister, at (740) 574-1913.
* North Moreland Christian Baptist Church, Breakfast is served every Sunday morning 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Sunday School 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Pastor Paul Hagen. Super Church Pastor Chris Meenach 10:30 a.m. to noon. Morning Worship Service 10:30 a.m. to noon. Evening Worship Service 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Prayer Meeting Service 7:00 p.m. Childrens Bible Club, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. Youth Meeting, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. with Ed Zeno.
* Community of Christ 2237 Russell Avenue West Portsmouth will be led in 10:30 AM Morning Worship on Sunday November 15 by Elder Carol McGraw as she develops the weekly World Church theme of “Remain Faithful.” Musical selections for the service will be presented by Priest Luanne Day with Children’s Church also beginning at 10:30 AM. On Wednesday November 18 there will be a 5th grade and under Youth meeting at the branch starting at 6 PM.
* The Lucasville Community of Christ, 1392 Thomas Hollow Road, invites you to come and worship the Lord with us. Rhonda Webb will be presiding over the service with Elder Ed Cable from the McDermott Congregation will speak on the theme “Remain Faithful”. Church School will start at 9:30 and Worship Service will start at 10:30. Wednesday Barb Rickman, Lenora Webb, and Mary Ann Comer will prepare the monthly sack lunches for the Homeless Shelter. Thanks to everyone who supported our Annual Bazaar.
* Portsmouth First Church of the Nazarene, located at Third and Brown Streets, invite you to come and be a part of their services this week. Sunday, November 15, 10 a.m. – Bible Discovery Class – There is a class for all ages from Nursery through Adult. Right before class, donuts, coffee, milk and orange juice are served. Sunday, November 15, 11 a.m. – Worship Encounter – Dr. Trevor Johnston, DS, of South Central Ohio District, will be with us for a special installation service. During this service, Pastor Art will “officially” be named the Pastor here at PFNAZ. Come celebrate with us, with a potluck dinner immediately following our morning service. Tuesday, November 17, 3 – 5 p.m. – LCM Food Pantry hours are observed, followed by their ministry at Tracy Park until 7 p.m. Wednesday, November 18, 6:30 p.m. – Prayer Encounter. Prayer is the foundation of PFNaz. We gather together every Wednesday night for corporate prayer. After spending some intimate time in worship, we call on God in prayer, we seek His face and present our request for the needs of our families, our church and our world. Come and encounter the powerful difference that prayer makes. Pastor Art will also continue teaching on “Discovering the Corporate Cry.” “When People Pray, Miracles Happen.”