The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on July 16, 2015 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Approved two Direct Service Contracts
· Received an oral report from Superintendent Monroe regarding updates on Conflict-Free Case Management.
· Approved recommendation from the Facilities Committee to authorize Superintendent Monroe to spend up to $20,000 for the purchase of an air conditioning unit for the VRS gymnasium and adjacent hallway; pending discussion with Matt Purcell, Finance Director.
· Approved renewal of Choice Housing contract for one year with same terms as the current contract.
· Approved revisions of Personnel Policy 3.04.15 – Voluntary Separation, separating this policy from the Retirement Policy. Also Policy 3.05.15 – Retirement Benefits, bringing this policy in line with current practice.
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday,
August 20, 2015 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day and in the same building at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.