The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on December 15, 2016 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Recognized Ms. Laura Womack on her retirement from the SSA Department.
· Approved and adopted Policy 2.03 – Federal Funds
· Approved six revised personnel policies
· Reviewed and approved the new Strategic Plan draft.
· Approved changing the EI/Developmental Specialist salary range.
· Discussed evaluation for Superintendent
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.