At its regular meeting held on October 20, 2016, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
– Approved minutes of the September meeting.
– Accepted the financial reports.
– Approved the five-year forecast.
– Approved necessary advances and transfers.
– Heard reports from principals Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock.
– Employed substitute personnel.
– Employed a Saturday School monitor.
– Approved creation of a supplemental duty position.
– Approved two supplemental duty contracts.
– Adopted Board Policy AFCA.
– Held a discussion regarding enrollment.
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for November 21 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room.