At its regular meeting held on September 26, 2016 the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
– Approved minutes of the August meeting.
– Accepted the financial reports.
– Approved permanent appropriations.
– Heard reports from principals Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock.
– Employed substitute personnel.
– Adjusted the contract of a licensed employee.
– Adjusted the substitute custodian rate of pay.
– Approved a contract with Maxim for nursing services.
– Approved the middle school Career Technical waiver resolution.
– Held the first reading of Board Policy AFCA.
– Approved volunteers for the 2016-17 school year.
– Employed After School Mall personnel.
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for October 20 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room.