The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on August 18, 2016 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Received update from Superintendent regarding the recent CARF Survey
· Approved one Direct Service Contract
· Approved Superintendent to proceed with VRS Ramp Project on recommendation from Facilities Committee
· Approved seven revised policies; abolishment of three polices, and approved two additional policies given to the Board for review.
· Adopted and signed Resolution 2016.8.01-Regarding the Transfer of Funds from General Fund to the Capital and Residential Funds.
· Approved job description for Superintendent.
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.