The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on June 18, 2015 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Approved one Direct Service Contract
· Approved abolishment of Personnel Policy Section 7:04: Rules for Certification for Employment – Professional Employees. This policy is no longer applicable.
· Approved revision of Policy 3.04.05: Employee Certification, Licensure and Registration Standards. This policy is contradictory to another policy and required changes in wording.
· Approved revision of Policy 3.02.09: Rules for Registration and Certification – Service Positions. This policy had not been updated since 2001 and needed bought current with the Ohio Revised Code.
· Adopted Resolution 2015-6.01: Regarding the transfer of funds from Fund 231 to Fund 503. This Resolution allows funds to be transferred from the General Fund to the Capital Fund.
· Approved addition of temporary position of “Assistant SSA Director” to be added to the Table of Organization. This position will expire 12/31/15, with the understanding that this individual will assume the SSA Director position on 1/1/16.
· Approved a title change on the Table of Organization – Changing the title of Awareness Coordinator to Community Relations Coordinator.
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday,
July 16, 2015 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day and in the same building at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.