The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on July 21, 2016 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Received update from Superintendent regarding the Community Survey Needs Assessment Report.
· Approved the Annual Report draft
· Approved polices received at June board meeting
· Received policies to be reviewed for approval at next regular Board meeting
· Approved the revised Compensation Policy and Procedures as recommended by the Personnel Committee
· Approved the revised Financial Planning and Management Policy
· Adopted Resolution 2016-07.01 authorizing the Scioto County Auditor to advance funds to SCBDD.
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.