The New Boston Board of Education met in special session on July 7 and took action on the following items,
1. Accepted resignations of Judith Bach, DeNelle Bennett and Katie Brammer.
2. Accepted resignation of Megan Miller.
3. Accepted resignation of Paul Mayberry as high school quiz bowl sponsor.
4. Employed Gregory Williams as a teacher for the 2016-2017 school year with a Master’s degree and two years of experience.
5. Employed Eric Fitzpatrick as a teacher for 2016-2017 school year.
6. Set blanket purchase order amount to $50,000.
7. Employed Greg Williams as high school quiz bowl sponser.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Monday, July 18, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.