The New Boston Board of Education meet in regular session on March 21 and took action on the following items,
1. Approved bills paid, investment report, financial report and bank reconciliation for February 2016.
2. Accepted the tax amounts and rates from the Scioto County Budget Commission.
3. Adopted Post-Issuance Compliance Policy.
4. Adopted Discipline of Students with Disabilities Policy.
5. Employed substitute teachers.
6. Employed Meredith Holsinger as a substitute aide, cook, custodian and secretary.
7. Approved application for the UCAN Mini-Grant.
8. Discussed Pre-school program.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.