The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on December 17, 2015 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Approved two Direct Service Contracts
· Signed a Proclamation honoring Donna Royse, SSA Director, on her retirement
· Approved Resolution 2015-12.01 – Regarding Non-Federal Share of Medicaid Expenditures
· Approved adoption of the Coordinated Public Transportation Transit-Human Services Plan
· Approved a change in the Table of Organization moving two maintenance personnel from the Superintendent’s direct line of supervision to the ADS and VRS Building Director’s supervision
· Authorized Superintendent to seek services from outside counsel for a personnel matter
The next regular meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday, January 21, 2016 at STAR Inc., following a Special Board Meeting at 6:00 P.M. for the purpose of conducting organizational business, at the same place. An Ethics Committee Meeting will be held at 5:45 P.M. at STAR, Inc. if there is a need. Meetings are open to the public with the exception of Executive Session.