At it’s regular meeting held on April 22, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
• Approved minutes of the March meeting.
• Accepted the financial reports.
• Heard reports from principals’ Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock.
• Authorized the Superintendent to submit applications for 2013-2014 state and
• Approved the graduating class of 2013.
• Approved a three day early dismissal for seniors.
• Employed substitute personnel.
• Approved certificated personnel salary adjustments for the 2013-2014 school
• Employed certificated personnel whose contracts expire in 2013.
• Employed support staff personnel whose contracts expire in 2013.
• Non-renewed four support staff positions.
• Approved an OSBA resolution regarding expansion of vouchers.
• Approved facility usage by the Alumni Association.
• Approved a contract for lawn care.
• Accepted a supplemental position resignation.
• Approved the district’s application for waiver days for the purpose of in-
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for May 16 at 6:00 p.m. in the Board room.