• Christ Brethren Church 5877 St. Rt. 139 will be holding services on Sunday February 3 starting with morning services at 9:30 a,m, Sunday evening service at 7:00 p.m. A Wednesday evening service will be held at 7:00 p.m.
• The Wheelersburg Christian Baptist Workers Auxilary is currently selling homemade applebutter. The sizes are quart, $6.00 each. Pint size, $4.00 each. Sugar-Free is also available in pints, $4.00 each. Call Kay Vance at 606-922-6037 or 740-574-1675 to order.
• North Moreland Christian Baptist Church will be having a Revival February 11th-15th, 7:00 p.m. with George Holley preaching. Breakfast is served every Sunday morning 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Sunday School 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Pastor Paul Hagen. Super Church Pastor Chris Meenach 10:30 a.m. to noon. Morning Worship Service 10:30 a.m. to noon. Evening Worship Service 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Prayer Meeting Service 7:00 p.m. Children’s Bible Club, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. Youth Meeting, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. with Ed Zeno.
* Yard Sale (Inside) Friday, February 8th at 9:00 A.M. First Christian Church 843 Third Street Portsmouth, Ohio (across from the Vern Riffe Center at Shawnee State University).
• Lucasville Community of Christ, 1392 Thomas Hollow Rd, Pastor Carolyn Crabtree. The church will be holding services on Sunday February 3, 2013. The Theme for Sunday is “Challenged by the truth”. Elder Paul Crabtree will present the morning message, after which the “Sacrament of Communion” will be served. Coffee and Donuts served at 9:30 a.m. Sunday School begins at 9:45 a.m., and Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. On February 10, at 6:00 p.m. there will be a Song Fest with the Community of Christ branches participating. Wednesday Night Service - 6:00 p.m., Ladies Prayer Circle - 2nd Wednesday of the month - 1:00 p.m., “Adult Night Out” 3rd Monday of every month.
• Pleasant Valley Community of Christ, 723 Sedan Crabtree Road, Lucasville will be holding services on Sunday, Feb. 3 with Justin Delong providing the morning message on the theme of Challenged by the truth. Sunday School starts at 9:30 a.m. with morning worship starting at 10:30 a.m.