At its regular meeting held on September 19, 2013 the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures;
• Approved minutes of the August meeting.
• Accepted the financial reports.
• Heard reports froni principals Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock.
• Employed substitute personnel.
- Employed nurses to provide care for a handicapped student.
- Approved a salary adjustment for two teachers.
- Approved usage of the school facility by the Alumni Association for a fund
• Approved several volunteers for the 2013-14 school year.
- Employed After School Mall personnel.
• Discussed district enrollment,
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for October 17 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room,