The New Boston Board of Education met in regular session on September 10 and took action on,
1. Approved bills paid, investment report, financial report and bank reconciliation for August 2015.
2. Employed substitute teachers.
3. Employed Erin Brickey as a substitute aide and secretary; Lisa Jenkins as a substitute bus driver; Chris Bender as a substitute custodian; Aaron Hannah as a substitute aide, custodian, cook, and secretary; Lisa Clifford as a substitute aide.
4. Employed the following supplemental contracts for 2015-16 school year: Darren and Shelly Litz, co-tennis coaches; Paul Mayberry, co-junior class sponsor; Amy Gosselin and Christina Logan, LPDC member for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 school years.
5. Employed after school mall staff for 2015-16 school year.
6. Approved contract with SCOESC for School Psychology services.
7. Approved Christina Dever to be an authorized District Representative for New Boston Local Schools in all matters.
8. Employed Mark Teeters as a intervention tutor pending funding approval through CCIP.
9. Approved Janice Gosselin as substitute nurse.
10. Entered into executive session to discuss personnel.
11. Re-entered regular session.
12. Discussed other business: Sign and CTC.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.