The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on August 20, 2015 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Approved the Weekly Route Activity/Schedule for National Express Transportation
· Approved the Grayson Speech Therapy Services Professional Services Agreement
· Revised Personnel Policy 3.02.10 – Drug Free Workplace
· Approved a one-time salary adjustment of $700.00 for full-time, non-probationary, non-management SCBDD employees to be disbursed before the end of the year
· Received update on waiver distribution process from Superintendent Monroe
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day and in the same building at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.