The Clay Local School District Board of Education met in regular session on June 29 and took action on the following items; *Approved minutes of May Meeting.
* Accepted financial reports
* Approved necessary advances and transfers
* Authorized the Treasurer to amend appropriations for 2014-2015
* Authorized the Treasurer to apply for an advance draw on real estate taxes
* Heard report from principals Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock
* Accepted two employee resignations
* Employed Stephanie Cleland and Brenda Strickland as teachers for the 2015-2016 school year.
* Adjusted the contracts of the Assistant Treasurer and one bus driver
* Approved a leave of absence
* Approved an agreement with VCS Ohio
* Approved the purchase of a school bus
* Approved the bid from Rumpke as the trash removal provider
* Approved continued membership in CORAS.
The next regular board meeting is scheduled for July 16 at 7 p.m. in the board office.