The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met in regular session on November 17, 2016 at STAR, Inc. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Recognized Mr. Keith Chatfield for receiving a state-wide award for his work with the !MPACT Team.
· Received updates from the Superintendent regarding waiver disenrollment.
· Abolished six policies that were incorporated and updated into new Policy 4.03
· Approved new Policy 4.03 – Addressing General Health and Well-Being in Facilities of the County Board of DD
· Approved revised Table of Organization moving Medicaid Services Manager position under supervision of SSA Director.
· Selected a delegate and alternate for the OACB Delegate Assembly on 11/30/16.
The next meeting of the Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is set for Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held the same day at 5:45 P.M. if there is a need. Meetings of the Board and its sub-committees are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Session.