At its regular meeting held on November 21, 2016, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
– Approved minutes of the October meeting.
– Accepted the financial reports.
– Heard reports from principals Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock.
– Employed substitute personnel.
– Approved an employee name change.
– Approved the superintendent to advertise for the purchase of a school bus.
– Approved an increase in substitute bus driver pay.
– Approved a volunteer.
– Approved a resolution supporting a citizens’ groups attempt to have an on ramp/merge lane constructed for Rt. 23 southbound near the school.
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for December 13 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board room.