At its regular meeting on August 15, 2016, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
– Approved minutes of the July meeting.
– Accepted the financial reports.
– Heard reports from principals Tony Piguet and Todd Warnock.
– Approved supplemental contracts for LPDC members.
– Accepted an employee resignation.
– Employed Crystal Everman as a teacher.
– Approved three supplemental duty contracts.
– Approved LGS to provide GAAP services for the district.
– Employed substitute personnel.
– Approved bus transportation routes and stops.
– Set lunch prices for 2016-17.
– Employed Latchkey personnel.
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for September 26 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room.