The New Boston Board of Education meet in regular session on February 11, 2016 and took action on the following items,
1. Approved bills paid, investment report, financial report and bank reconciliation for January 2016.
2. Adopted the school calendar for 2016-2017 school year.
3. Approved Bond refunding resolution.
4. Approved banking contract with WesBanco from February 18, 2016 to February 17, 2021.
5. Approved Memorandum of Agreement with Scioto County Career Technical Center.
6. Employed Darrell Keller as a half-time teacher.
7. Employed substitute teachers.
8. Employed the following supplemental contracts Brian Holbrook, softball; Donnie Stapleton, Jr. High and High School Track.
9. Recognized the following volunteers Josh Holbrook, Kendra Holbrook, Kayla Wiley and Deanna Poole, softball; Jimmy Bailey, Jr. High and High School track.
10. Employed the following supplemental – Christy Dever for TIF Coordinator.
11. Approved Steven Seidel’s paternity leave from February 29, 2016 to April 4, 2016.
12. Discussed Lakeview Avenue and 5th Avenue Property.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6 p.m.