February 4, 2014
The New Boston Board of Education meet in session on January 9, 2014 and took action on the folling items,
1. Elected Elaine Evans as President.
2. Elected Nancy Clever as Vice president.
3. Appointed Johnny Whisman as GAA representative.
4. Appointed Patty Fannin as legislative liaison and Ann Gilley as student liaison to OSBA.
5. Approved membership in OSBA for 2014.
6. Approved bills paid, investment report, financial report and bank reconciliation for December 2013.
7. Approved budget for FY14.
8. Recognized Board Members.
9. Employed Minnie Moore as substitute secretary; Janine Morris and Scott Gosselin as substitute nurse; and Kelly Madden as substitute nurse, pending BCI.
10. Discussed the maintenance contract with the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.