December 22, 2013
* Lucasville Community of Christ will hold services on Sunday, December 22, beginning at 9:30 a.m. - Sunday School - 9:45 a.m., and Worship Service - 10:30 a.m. The Theme for Sunday is “Jesus Is Born” with Deacon Paula Bramblett presiding over the service. Evangelist Paul Crabtree will bring the morning Worship Message, with Tim and Julie Mosley honoring us with their music. Christmas Eve. service will begin at 10:00 p.m., on December 24th.
* North Moreland Christian Baptist Church Children’s Christmas Play will be Sunday December 22 at 10:30 a.m. Breakfast is served every Sunday morning 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Sunday School 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Pastor Paul Hagen. Super Church Pastor Chris Meenach 10:30 a.m. to noon. Morning Worship Service 10:30 a.m. to noon. Evening Worship Service 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Prayer Meeting Service 7:00 p.m. Childrens Bible Club, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. Youth Meeting, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. with Ed Zeno.
* Berean Baptist Church, 5526 Winchester Avenue, Sciotoville, Rev. Tim Goodwin ~ Pastor, December 22 Hand Bells in the evening service, December er 24 Candlelight Service with Hand Bells and Communion, December 31 – January 1 from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. New Year’s all nighter in the family center of the church. December 31 Prayer Meeting at 7:00 p.m. Special Missionaries of the week are Milo and Melinda Tomas ~ Serving in the Philippines and supported by Berean since August 2001.
* Community of Christ 2237 Russell Avenue West Portsmouth will complete their Advent Journey on Sunday December 22 with the Advent focus on JOY. The Morning Worship Service will begin at 10:30 AM with Teacher Luanne Day developing the weekly world church theme of “Jesus Is Born” and Elder Kathy Deemer presenting the ministry of music. Children’s Church will also begin at 10:30 AM. The West Portsmouth Community of Christ will welcome the NewBorn Babe at their Candlelight Christmas Eve Service on Tuesday December 24 beginning at 6 PM.
* The adult choir of the First Church of Christ, 1224 Dogwood Ridge Road, Wheelersburg, will present a Christmas cantata “The Splendor of Christmas” under the direction of Shirley DeCamp at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 22. Soloists will include Randy and Brenda Wickham, Donna Willis and Becky Lewis, and Valerie DeCamp will be the narrator.
Sunday school will begin at 9:30 a.m. and evening worship will start at 6. The ladies will have Bible study at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 24, and the Christmas Eve Service will begin at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 24. Randy Wickham will have devotions at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 25, at River Bend House in Wheelersburg.
For more information about these events or the church, call the church office at (740) 574-5031 or Randy Wickham, minister, at (740) 574-1913.
*Christ Brethren Church 5877 St. Rt. 139 will be holding services on Sunday December 22 with morning services at 9:30 a.m. Sunday evening service at 7:00 p.m. A Wednesday evening service will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday evening we study the Bible.
* The South Shore Church of the Nazarene, 356 S.M. Roberson Dr., South Shore, KY will present its annual Christmas Cantata Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Treats will be passed out after the service dismisses. There will be no evening service on this particular Sunday.
Pastor David Robirds invites everyone to this special event. Be sure to bring your entire family and relatives. For more information about our church, visit our Facebook Page. Just search for “South Shore Nazarene Facebook.”