March 11, 2013
At its regular meeting held on February 21, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures;
- Approved minutes of the January meeting.
- Accepted the financial reports.
- Approved an updated five-year forecast.
- Heard reports from principals Tony Pigtiet and Todd Warnock,
• Employed substitute teachers.
- Accepted resignations for the purpose of retirement from two teachers and
accepted a resignation from a supplemental duty contract.
• Approved two supplemental duty contracts.
- Approved cooperative special education contracts for the 2013-2014 school
- Approved open-enrollment procedures for 2013-2014.
- Approved an amendment to Board Policy DID.
- Employed two instructors for the After School Mall,
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for March 19 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board