February 12, 2013
• February 12th - Understanding and Dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease or another Dementia program at Best Care in Wheelersburg for families and caregivers to learn and ask questions. Please RSVP to Best Care at 740-574-2558. Light
refreshments will be served and the event is free. For more information, please call Melissa Dever, LSW Southeastern Ohio Branch Program Manager of the Alzheimer’s Association-Cincinnati Chapter at 740-710-1821.
• February 14th, 15th, 16th - Neil Simon’s Plaza Suite presented by SSU Theater Department, 7:30 pm at the Kahl Studio Theater on the SSU campus. There will be a special Valentine Dinner Theater Performance with dinner at 6:00 pm and
show at 7:30 pm. For more information, call the McKinley Box office at 740-356-3600.
• February 16th - Notre Dame Schools’ Bid Your Heart at SOMC Friends Center. This major fundraiser for Notre Dame Schools will include dinner, dancing, silent auction, live auction and raffles. Contact the Development Office at 353-2354 for more information.
• February 21st, 22, 23- Neil Simon’s Plaza Suite presented by SSU Theater Department, 7:30 pm at the Kahl Studio Theater on the SSU campus. Show starts at 7:30 pm. For more information, call the McKinley Box office at 740-356-
• March 2nd - Alvin Ailey II at the Vem Riffe Center for the Arts. Ailey II is an exceptional company that merges the spirit and energy of the country’s best young dance talent with the passion and creative vision of today’s most outstanding emerging choreographers. Started in 1974 as the Alvin Ailey Repertory Ensemble, Ailey II embodies Mr. Alley’s pioneering mission to establish an extended cultural community that provides dance performances, training and community programs for all people. Today, it has become one of the most popular dance companies in the United States. Contact the McKinley Box Office at 740-351-3600 for more information.
• March 2nd - Rain Barrel Workshop presented by Scioto Soil and Water Conservation District and G&J Pepsi Bottling Co. The workshop will take place at the Vern Riffe Community Center in New Boston from 1 - 4:30 pm. Topics include storm drain management, rain barrel use and maintenance, rain gardens and more. There are 20 barrels available free on a first come first serve basis. Rain barrel kits are $25. Reserve your barrel and kit today by calling 740-259-9231.