January 29, 2013
At its regular meeting held on January 9, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
- Approved minutes of the December meeting,
- Accepted the financial reports.
- Approved the tax budget for fiscal year 2014.
• Authorized the Treasurer to apply for an advance draw on real estate taxes.
Heard reports from principals “tony Piguet and Todd Warnoek,
- Approved renewal of the district’s OSBA membership for 2013,
- Employed substitute personnel.
- Acknowledged me Board Members for their service in conjunction with
Board Member Appreciation month.
- Approved the establishment of an Athletic Fund cheeking account.
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for February 21 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board room.