December 4, 2012
At its regular meeting held on November 26, 2012, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
• Approved minutes of the October meeting.
• Accepted the financial reports.
• Approved a transfer to debt service.
• Heard reports from Principals Tony Piguet Todd Warnoek.
• Heard a presentation regarding the district’s financial analysis.
• Held a public hearing regarding the retire/rehire of district employees.
• Employed substitute personnel.
• Employed a Latchkey substitute.
• Adjusted some substitute salaries due to an increase in the minimum wage.
• Approved the usage of the Jr. High gym by an outside group.
• Approved two supplemental contracts,
The next regular Board meeting is scheduled for December 20 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board